Good morning Parents/Guardians,
First…Happy New Year! We hope that you had an excellent Christmas Season filled with family and friends!
Second…some academic information:
1) Course Change Request Forms for second semester can be found HERE. Please submit to the office by Jan. 30.
2) We have “Study Hall” opportunities available this week during lunch hours and on Wednesday night from 6-8. Please encourage your son/daughter to attend if they are behind in any subjects or require extra support. We will have teachers available to help out in all sessions.
3) Exam Week is from Jan. 23-26. A detailed schedule is available HERE. Please note that all students (grades 9-12) are required to attend each scheduled course for a minimum of one hour. Study Blocks are optional for students, however, it is a great opportunity to sit in a teacher’s classroom and work on any outstanding assignments or to prepare for the upcoming assessment. (Grade 9 parents – please note that this exam week will be used to give a mid-term for Phys. Ed. and the June exam week will be used for Science.)
4) No school on Friday, Jan. 27 and Monday, Jan. 30 as teachers wrap up Semester 1 and prepare for Semester 2.
5) Semester 2 will begin at 8:45 on Tuesday, Jan. 31. Students are asked to report to their Christian Ethics class…they will receive their Semester 1 Report Card and a Semester 2 schedule at this time.
Please contact our office if you have any questions. Thanks and take care!
Shining the Light of Christ