As we approach the half-way mark of the first semester, there are a few items that we would like you to be aware of:
- Mid-semester Report Cards were mailed last week and should have arrived to your home by now. If not, please contact our office and we can print off another copy for you. Student/Parent/Teacher Conferences take place this Wednesday, November 8 from 6:00-8:30. Please join us in Sion Hall to meet with any of our staff to discuss your child’s academic progress.
- Please note that the school will be closed on Monday, November 13…this will be our day in lieu of Remembrance Day. We have regular classes on Friday, November 10.
- Our annual drama production, Rooted: A Musical, is set to take the Mae Wilson stage on November 17 & 18 @ 7:30 pm. Please purchase your General Admission tickets online through our ticket provider: HERE.
- The Vanier Christian Outreach team is again collecting donations for the Operation Christmas Child Shoe Box campaign. For more information, please visit our website. We are wrapping up the collection on Friday, November 17.
- Grade 9 parents…you will be receiving an invitation via email to a parent information session on Monday, November 13 @ 7 pm in the Vanier Library. Every grade 9 student in Moose Jaw is being given the opportunity to a mental health screener, specifically focused on suicide. This evening will be an opportunity to hear more about the screening process, the accompanying program to be taught in health class and to ask any questions that you may have.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Keep warm!
Shining the Light of Christ
Reluisant la Lumière du Christ