Good evening Vanier parents/guardians.
I hope you have enjoyed the turn in the weather…it is finally feeling like winter may be behind us! There are a few calendar items in the next few weeks that will be of interest:
1) The SCC meeting scheduled for Monday, March 18 has been cancelled.
2) We will be hosting our annual Open House for Grade 8 students and their families on Monday, March 25 from 7:00-8:30pm. Please share the date with any families that are considering Vanier Collegiate as their child’s high school. We look forward to meeting the next group of grade 9’s!
3) We are beginning the registration process for the 2019-20 school year with our current Grade 9, 10 & 11 students. We will be hosting a parent information evening on Wednesday, March 27 @ 7:30 in the library to share more about the process and course selection options.
4) The school will be closed on Friday, March 29. This is the day in lieu of Conferencing evenings (our second semester Conference Evening is on Wednesday, April 10 from 6:00-8:30pm)
5) Semester 2 report cards will be mailed out on Tuesday, April 2.
Have a great week…take care!
Shining the Light of Christ
Reluisant la Lumière du Christ