Monday, June 26
- If you are interested in attending Camp Lemieux this summer, please stop by at the office for more information.
- Monday, June 26 – AM – P2 Assessment @ 8:45
Monday, June 26 – PM – P3 Assessment @ 1:25
Tuesday, June 27 – AM – Study Block for P4, P5
Tuesday, June 27 – PM – P4 Assessment @ 1:25
Wednesday, June 28 – AM – P5 Assessment @ 8:45
Thursday, June 29 – Report Card pick-up in Sion Hall @ 1pm
Thursday, June 29 – Grad 2017 Rehearsal @ 1:30
Thursday, June 29 – Commencement @ 7pm
Friday, June 30 – Grad 2017 Mass @ 2:30
Friday, June 30 – Grad 2017 Banquet @ 6pm
- Motif is looking for volunteers on Friday, July 7. If interested, call 306-693-4677.
- Veterinary Medicine for Teens
When: July 11-14
Students between the ages of 13 -16 will have hands-on experiences and learn about the various roles and responsibilities of Veterinary Medical Receptionists, Veterinary Technical Assistants, Animal Health Technologists, and Veterinarians. Students will also learn about basic animal first aid, assessments, animal behaviour and safety.
- Tech Camps for Saskatchewan Youth ages 13 – 17 takes place August 22-24 at the Sask Polytechnic Moose Jaw Campus.
- Go to http://vanier.htcsd.ca/pursueonline/ for scholarships, criteria, links and applications!
- Larry Wilson Scholarship Deadline: June 30
- McIntyre Family Foundation – The Prairie Healthcare Scholarships
Deadline: June 30
- Canada’s Outstanding Young Farmers Program/Scholarship Deadline: June 30
- Learning Disabilities – Saskatchewan Scholarships Deadline: June 30
- SHA Scholarship Deadline: August 31
- Saskatchewan School Boards Association
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of demonstrated good character, community leadership, financial need, and a 500-word essay. The application deadline is Aug. 31 each year. To access the application form and view the rubric that is being used to score the scholarships, visit:http://saskschoolboards.ca/about-us/awards-and-scholarships/education-scholarships/ Deadline: August 31