Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 by Admin C.L.
Rotary Clubs internationally believe in “Service Above Self;” and as such, The Rotary Club of Moose Jaw is offering Moose Jaw high school students an opportunity to apply for a scholarship to assist with post-secondary.
- Maximum of three, $1000 scholarships
- Application Form, Letters of Reference, 250 word essay, additional information section (100 words for each section) – go over the information on the application form!
- 3 copies of all documents!
- Deadline: May 15, 2019
- See Ms. Lapointe or pick one up outside of her room.
- Official transcript (75% in Grade 11 and 12)
- Attach a letter indicating your finacial need and future plans.
- List your participation in your school, community, church and sports.
- Two letters of reference – one required from a teacher/school Principal – and one required from a respected person.
- Application form
Amount: $1000 bursaries
Deadline: March 15, 2019(?)
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org/306-292-8782
Vanier Printable Information Sheet:
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN NOW USE YOUR OWN EMAIL ADDRESS (GMAIL/HOTMAIL). However, please note that you will more than likely need to check your spam or junk folder. The main thing is that you remember to submit all necessary paperwork to the required address by May 1!
Online Scholarship Form Required:
- Associated Canadian Travellers Scholarship
- Dubinsky Family Education Trust
- Elks’ Lodge Trudie Temple Music Scholarship
- Ellen Greenlay Memorial Scholarship
- Jennie McCallum Memorial Music Scholarship
- Ken Stewart Memorial Scholarship
- Mel Smith Music Scholarship
- Moose Jaw Festival of Dance Doris Sitter Memorial Scholarship
- Moose Jaw Refinery Partnership Scholarship
- Snowbirds Scholarship
Vanier Collegiate General Application Scholarship Form Required:
- Rotational Scholarships
- Clarence and Violet Ethel May Redmond Scholarships
- Evelynn Leone Wilson Memorial Scholarship
Jennie E. Graham Scholarship
Deadline: May 1 of each year
Canada national awards and scholarships
Posted on Friday, February 1, 2019 by Admin C.L.
WorkSafe Saskatchewan invites Grade 9-12 students to create a 2 minute video with a “Focus on Safety” theme. First prize is $1000. All entries must be received by March 28th, at 4:00 pm. Please make sure to read the rules and regulations for this contest.
- 8 x $3000
- For students pursuing a career in the John Deere Tech-Journeyman Diesel Technician Field
- Minimum 75% average, letter of reference and school/community involvement required.
- Contact Drew Watson 306-842-4686
- Deadline: April 1
Along with the YWRCC you will want to look into the Career Safety Education (CSE). This is a fantastic opportunity if you are currently on your way to building your resume and wanting to look like a star candidate for your future employers. Now you can receive safety training for FREE!
Whether this training is to help you keep first-day awkwardness at bay or further develop your career, you are in the right place. Safety training looks great on resumes and post-secondary applications, as well as scholarship applications!
The CES Program is available to all students. For more information, please contact Merissa or call 306-757-3197 or toll free 1-855-280-7115.
Provided by the Saskatoon Industry Education Council. This resource includes relevant articles, tips, profiles, links, and a 2019 Job Chart. Please see the link below to access a digital copy.
Moose Jaw Bursary Fund – Managed by Prairie South School Division
Vanier does extremely well with these scholarships. Please APPLY!
Deadline: May 1, 2019
Information Booklet and List of Scholarships
Website and Apply On-Line Site
The RCMP Depot Youth Camp is for students aged 16-19 (currently in Grade 11 or 12). The application deadline is March 1, 2019. It is an amazing opportunity for students who are interested in a career in law enforcement!
2019 RCMP Depot Youth Camp Poster
RCMP Depot Youth Camp 2019 Application Package