Tuesday, September 17
- Cross-country practice today after school 3:30 sharp here at Vanier Track.
- First SADD meeting in Home Ec. room at lunch TODAY.
- There will be a scholarship workshop TODAY at lunch in room 130! Please bring your chromebook. If you are wanting to apply for scholarships this year, this is a mandatory meeting that you don't want to miss!
- Volleyball practice times are posted outside the gym.
- Band students, please check the music room door for your sectional times for the week.
Thursday, September 19 - Pack the Gym for Senior Volleyball! Boys play @6:20, girls play @8. Check in with Ms. Douglas to earn points for your house!
Friday, September 20 - If you want to join Treaty 4, Yearbook or SRC there will be a meeting in room 208
12:25 - Treaty 4
12:35 - Yearbook
12:45 - SRC
- Students aged 14-17 who are interested in Canadian History and Vimy Ridge, please consider applying for the Vimy Pilgrimage Award. It is awarded to Canadian students who want to learn more about their nation’s history where it happened! You get to attend a fully funded immersive educational program in Belgium and France! For more information go to https://www.vimyfoundation.ca/programs/vimy-pilgrimage-award/ . The deadline is: November 17.
In- Car Driver Training:
- Driver's Education In-car students, please always grab a release note for your teacher first thing in the morning from the office.
Grade 11 and 12 studentsThe U of R has a variety of events planned this year, the first few are the Campion College Open House and Luther College Open House on October 3 (6:30 -8:30), and the U of R Open House on Saturday, October 19. They are also providing ADMISSION ON THE SPOT that day (bring your money and a VCI school transcript package).
- For this information and more, go to - https://pursueonline.htcsd.ca/grade-11and12-information/
- SCHOLARSHIPS - workshops and list of scholarships
Grade 11 and 12 students interested in the MJ Police Academy please link HERE (https://discovermoosejaw.com/local/mj-police-academy-accepting-applications) to find out more information. The deadline is September 20!