FRIDAY, January 24
|In-cars||Mon. Feb. 3||TuesFeb.4||Wed. Feb. 5||Thurs. Feb. 6||Fri. Feb. 7|
|Period 1||Efraem F||Rusus M||Josh B||Brayden M||Kolton P|
|Period 2||Leti M||Buta M||Rufus M||Kayden H||Ava C|
|CS||Olga R||Hans B||Connor L||Kayden H||-|
|Period 3||Maxim D||Connor L||Connor L||Monique A||Cooper P|
|LUNCH||Sean A||Josh Bergado||Efraem F||Hans B||Draven S|
|Period 4||Brayden M||Khari J||Monique A||Khari J||Sydney E|
|Period 5||Monique A||-||Buta M||Sean A||Myah D|
|3:30 PM||John C||-||Maxim D||Chelsea C||Rhydell R|
- There are NO In-car lessons for finals week, Monday, Jan. 27 - Friday, Jan. 31.
- Congrats to the Sr. Girls' bball team on beating Assiniboia last night. A great well fought battle of the Jr. girls basketball team.
- The snack shack will be open all day next week during finals' week.
- The weight room will be available to students during finals week during study blocks. Students will need to demonstrate that they are in strong academic standing to be allowed entry. This is a great way to keep active during a busy week.
- Football meeting for all current and graduating players today at long break in room B4.
- Congratulations to Grace, Memphis, Vanessa and Ynah for winning the gold medal in the City Junior Varsity Curling playoffs. Thanks to Mr. Skoropad for his coaching and leadership. Great job ladies!
- Want to try Choir? All grade 9 students are invited to grab a friend and come try it out on the Monday after finals at noon. Bring your lunch!
- Reminder that all band and choir evaluations must be completed as soon as possible. Sign up on the music room door.
- Any students who have not yet returned their scripts from the musical, bring them to Mr. Sackville ASAP.
- Semester 1 Exams from Monday, Jan. 27 - Thursday, Jan. 30:
Mon. Jan. 27
AM- Study Block
1:25 PM-P1 Assessment
Tues. Jan. 28
8:45 AM-P2 Assessment
PM- Study BlockWed. Jan. 29
8:45 AM-P3 Assessment1:25 PM- P4 Assessment
Thurs. Jan. 30
AM- Study Block
1:25 PM- P5 Assessment
- Any soccer and volleyball players who had their photos taken before the Christmas break can pick up their photos from Mr. Broda's room at long break today.
- Please check out the lost and found in the back of the gymnasium to see if you have lost any items.
- New Vanier clothing items have arrived. Head down to the library to check them out.
- Get your yearbooks for the 2019-20 school year here, or pay $40 to the office.
WorkSafe Saskatchewan’s 2020 Youth Video Contest Students will create a two minute video to demonstrate workplace safety, health and injury prevention in an engaging way. Prize money to teams and schools are being given. Deadline for submissions is 4:00 pm on March 26. https://pursueonline.htcsd.ca/worksafe-saskatchewan-2020-youth-video-contest/
- Registrations for Spring 2020 Digital Bootcamp in Kelowna are now OPEN!
Neat experience for those interested in computers, animation, etc.
- Grade 11 and 12
- Vanier's deadline to be considered for the Prince of Wales (Gr11) and the Queen's Diamond Jubilee (Gr12) scholarship is Wed. Jan. 29. See Ms. Lapointe if you are interested.
- U of S deadlines for the following programs is coming up ASAP (Feb. 15)
- Agriculture and Bioresources, Education, Kinesiology, Combined Bachelor of Science and Kinesiology/Bachelor of Education
- U of R Entrance Scholarships and Bursaries - Mar. 15 https://www.uregina.ca/safa/awards/entrance-awards/entrance-apply.html
Campion College Scholarships and Bursaries- Mar. 15 (https://campioncollege.ca/scholarships/entrance/)
- Luther College Scholarships and Bursaries- https://www.luthercollege.edu/university/current-students/scholarships-bursaries/entrance-awards